$3k or Bust graph

$1k or Bust graph

Cake Challenge II graph

Friday, February 26, 2010

Finally, a Good Day

After a solid week (closer to two) of losing session after session, I finally "put together" (or lucked upon) a big win yesterday. Played about 90 minutes, and won about $20.

Played four $2 double-up SNGs and two $5 double-up SNGs, all at the same time. Won all but one (losing one of the $2 SNGs). Also played a whopping 49 hands of $.02-$.04 6-max NLHE. Won almost $7 in very few hands.......almost all of it on my first hand at one table. Being that it was my very first hand (and thus having no table image) and thinking/hoping that I thought I might get away with my opponents thinking I was a maniac donk, I shoved pre with QQ. Obviously, it worked out. Good play? Bad play?

3 comments:

royalbacon said...

I woulda done the same thing.

And the HH convertor isn't working? Are you using version 207? Seriously, that thing is like gold, and it's surprising that it's not working for you.

Adam said...

I'm a moron (as numerous could attest to). Will you send it to me again, or post it here as a reply comment? (As he reads this, Marty is tilting. "How many times.....?")

Sushi Cowboy said...

Since you won the hand, it was CLEARLY the right play. Not sure why people don't understand that.