$3k or Bust graph

$1k or Bust graph

Cake Challenge II graph

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Look mom, I'm a Blogger

Thanks, Marsh, for helping me get this set up. I'm sure Royal and Jeh likewise thank you.....

Rough sledding early in the Challenge for Team Eeyore. I've played only three live sessions (all $.02-$.04 6-max NLHE), plus one experimental $3 MTT, and have, eh hem, lost each time. At present, down a little over 11%. I'm not sure if others have had the same reaction, but my early $.02-$.04 experiences have been different than expected. I expected a lot of pointless, maniacal shoving, but haven't found it. It seems relatively tight and non-tilty. Disappointing, but I'll try to get more disciplined.

Now that Marsh has taught me how to get URL's for sharing hand histories, I'll include those from time to time. Thanks again, Marsh.

1 comment:

Marshall said...

Yay congrats for joining the internet age (or at least dipping your toe in).

I have had a similar start and have noticed similar things at the tables. With a few notable exceptions, the tables have been very tight and just won't get a big pot going without a big hand.

Annoying.