$3k or Bust graph

$1k or Bust graph

Cake Challenge II graph

Monday, January 11, 2010

Nice Quick Session

Fine......TWSS. Infants.

Logged on for only 45 minutes tonight, 3-tabling $.02-$.04. Actually, most of the 45 minutes was 1-tabling, as a helpful run of cards helped me (essentially) bust one table in 12 hands, and another table broke.

Overall, I played just 97 hands, and was up $8.44 for the night. The only semi-interesting hand once again involved my attempt to properly play a small (middle here) pair in 6-max. Raised on the button with 88. Flop 8-9-10, two hearts. SB bets out, another calls and I raise pot, at which point I was pretty well committed (given stack sizes) if either re-raised (indicating a made straight). Of course, I didn't notice the stack sizes until after the villain smooth call-re-raised me. Got lucky on the river. Feedback please.

Over the next two hands, I hit AA (felting a guy who had 55 and pushed it in pre-flop--maniacs rule), and then QQ (and felted a guy who had JJ). At that point, I had $12 and departed. From a cash management perspective, I could've stayed (nobody had close to having me covered), but the table was down to three players, and I did the Adam chicken thing and ran..... Would you bail in that situation? I think the next biggest stack at the mini-table was between $3-$4.

Overall, up to $104.22. Given my start, Eeyore is less unhappy than normal.....

1 comment:

Marshall said...

Holy fucking shit you are running like a god. Where are these guys who are shoving 55 pre? Just feels like everyone is super nitty to me at the tables I am at.

I have been adjusting quite a bit though, seems to be more in sync with the game as it flows.

I think you played that set fine. Hearts or a bare Q is a big part of his "just go with it" range, and you are live vs. everything but an overset. Even then you have the one out. He was also on a little over half a buy in, so it's kind of not optional to get it in there.